Individual Major Medical
Insurance will reimburse Hospital-Medical-Surgical Expenses as a result of a
covered Accident or Illness.
Employer Group Medical
Employer Group Coverage is available to employer groups. The coverage
available depends on the number of employees in the group and the number of
those employees that elect coverage under the plan.
Short Term Medical
Short-Term Medical Insurance is designed to meet the needs of individuals
that need temporary coverage (usually up to a maximum of one year). This
plan may be used by individuals who are:
- Between Jobs
- New Employees not eligible for Employer Group Coverage
Student Medical Insurance
- No longer covered as a dependent under your parent's plan?
- Attending school outside an HMO or PPO region?
- Required to have coverage but choose not to participate in a
Travel Medical Insurance
- Are you an International Traveler? Travel Insurance can provide
benefits for repatriation, medical expenses incurred in another country.
- Travel Medical Insurance Can also be used by foreign nationals visiting in
the United States.